The oldest building on the Royal Mile, John Knox House goes back to 1470 and is mostly unchanged since the 1550’s. Knox lived here in 1572. The house is now linked to the Scottish Storytelling Centre.
43-45 High Street
- 0131 556 9579
- Opening hours:
- Mon-Sat : 10:00-18:00
Jul, Aug only also Sun : 12:00-18:00
- Price of admission:
© 2015-2020 Golf Independent Ltd. All rights reserved.